September 18th, 2012
Finance term papers are written to discuss financial issues describing economic status of a country or an institution. These issues can be monetary policies and principles in the organization, the institution’s expenses, taxes or earnings and economic capacity of the country or the institution. To write a finance term paper, the writer should come up with the area of study and collect enough information on the specific area. Hence, the present article will be of much help for those wishing to complete superb term papers about finance, and who are planning nothing less than an A grade for them.Top 5 Tips for Writing Term Papers in Finance
July 27th, 2012
If you badly need help with writing analytical essays, you have come to the right place. Clear explanations and easy-to-use tips are waiting for you only a few lines below.
Analytical essay: before starting to write
What is an analytical essay? It is an academic assignment, which requires detailed discussion and evaluation of the subject matter. Your teachers might ask you to analyze a work of art, a historical epoch, a business company etc. What they want from you however is to do more than just a simple summary and/or description of the topic: they want you to discuss it in some depth. Unless you do that, you will not get a good mark for your essay. To make sure you provide in your essay what is required, you should clearly understand the difference between summary and analysis. Yes, summary is a part of any analysis, but only a small part of it.
It is needless to say that you should carefully read the book, watch the movie and, in general, investigate the subject you are going to analyze. The next step is to understand and apply the following basic principles of effective analysis:
June 23rd, 2012
An accounting term paper can be a terrific way to practice what you have learned in the course. It can also, if approached properly, serve as your entrée to a pre-interview with prospective employers. The following tips may help make accounting term papers less onerous.
Use term papers in accounting to open doors:
Choose an issue that could be illustrated using a company in which you have an interest, or at least an industry segment that attracts you.
- Alternatively, choose a company that interests you, and find an issue to discuss through research
- Obtain all publicly available documents concerning the company or industry that is your focus of interest
- Crawl through the firm’s annual report and make notes of anything that could form the basis of an intelligent question
- Craft several searching queries that are not insulting, but which show that you have grasped the essential strengths and weaknesses of the firm’s financial position and strategy. You wish, in the case of a public accounting firm (chartered accounting firm), to demonstrate that you understand the clients they serve.
December 15th, 2011
What are Human rights essays? These essays are papers about human rights and its related issues. This type of essay aims at developing a sort of consciousness regarding human rights. Sample essays can be of valuable help for students to write such essays.
Writing effective Human rights essays lie with the content and presentation of the essay. Students can give a glimpse to the following tip and suggestions in order to write Human rights essays that are up to the mark.
Human rights essays: Useful suggestions for students
When writing human rights essay, a student can give importance to some useful suggestions and tips that are given in this article as well as that given in other related websites. The essay should illustrate the motive and importance of creating awareness about human rights. The essay can also speak about certain issues or problems that are faced by people when neglecting human rights.
Human rights essays: Useful tips and ideas
Students can peep through the following great tips to produce effective human rights essays:
- It is advisable to use online essays to get some idea related to the human right under consideration as well as to get a clear picture of how to present such essays.
- It is better to provide the latest rules regarding human rights under discussion.
- It is crucial to produce only unique and exceptional essays.
November 30th, 2011
Is good essay writing your main purpose right now? Do you want to know more about how to develop good essay writing? Do you want to excel in good essay writing? Well, this article is what you actually need! A number of simple but still reliable rules are offered in a clear way to help you. Just believe that you can do it and rely on the ideas provided as well as on your background knowledge.
What is good essay writing all about?
When you want to introduce good essay writing, you have to understand that each part of your work should be prepared on a good level. Pay attention to the following aspects of good essay writing:
- Clear topic;
- Strong statements;
- Examples and explanations.
Ideas on how to develop good essay writing
- Start your good essay writing with an interesting detail, an anecdote (if it is allowed), a quotation, or some statistical data;
- Think about the transitions between sentences and paragraphs;
- Do not forget to provide evidence to each point so that the reader can believe in what you are writing;
- Mind that your work has to be grammatically correct, try to avoid spelling, punctuation, or vocabulary mistakes;
- Define the main purpose of your work and take any possible step to achieve it;
- Rely on the instructions for the chosen citation style in case you use quotes.
November 23rd, 2011
Learning from examples
Most students enjoy learning from examples. They consider it to be the most effective learning strategy. Notwithstanding the widely spread misconception, looking through examples of good essays would not limit the learner’s flight of thought. On the contrary, it might appear to be a perfect source of one’s inspiration.
Comparing one’s papers with examples of good essays, a learner might evaluate one’s writing style and skills critically. At the same time a student might analyze the logical structure and word choice of samples. Implementing the same principles working on one’s essays could be beneficial for developing one’s talents.
Certainly, practice makes perfection. Having written thousands of essays in their life, academic writers are sure to know all the angles of it. Working with good essay examples, learners might adopt the professionals’ experience. Creative works must meet certain requirements, while inexperienced students might have problems with the logical structure of their papers.
Good essay examples consist of an introduction, main body and conclusion parts. Opportunity to improve the logical structure of one’s papers is the most significant benefit of learning from examples.
Useful hints for working with good essay examples
November 16th, 2011
Genetics. It still sounds like a spell. Is it a science or blasphemy? There are so many disputes, articles, books, and films considering genetic issues. Gattaca is one of such films.
Actually, it’s a great movie which is relevant for study purposes as well. For instance, many students write Gattaca essays where they try to consider this film from different angles. Do you also need to write such a paper? Then you should be ready for an exciting journey.
- Genetics in Gattaca essays. Of course, the most disputable question that this film raises is genetic issue. In your Gattaca essay you may consider scientific background of this film. Try to research whether it is possible to improve a human before the birth. Maybe, such tests are being implemented? In your Gattaca essay you may concentrate on the possibilities of human body which need further research.
- Ethics in Gattaca essays. It is almost impossible to resist and avoid ethical issues in Gattaca essays. In your paper you may consider whether naturally born people can be worse than those “improved” by genetics. Try to decide whether it is possible to interfere in the divine process of human creation. You may also pass to the issue of cloning in your Gattaca essays.
- Filming in Gattaca essays. Do not forget that Gattaca is a film. So you may devote your Gattaca essay to this movie analysis. Consider the work of director.
November 9th, 2011
Essay writing can be quite difficult at any stage. First, you cannot make a decision on a topic; then, you struggle with a huge volume of information on your subject; finally, you have lots of ideas, but you cannot match them. Essay skeleton is an optimal way to cope with essay writing easily and effectively.
An essay skeleton is a brief plan of your future essay. To some extent, an essay skeleton is similar to an essay outline. However, while an essay outline is a separate piece that re-formulates ideas of your essay, an essay skeleton is a workpiece that will step by step turn into an essay.
An essay skeleton looks like a draft document that outlines elements of your essay and includes its key sentences. Below, we offer you an example of an essay skeleton:
Essay Skeleton: INTRODUCTION
Thesis statement: Marijuana should not be legalized, as its use has several strong harmful effects on people’s health and personality.
Essay Skeleton: BODY
Body Paragraph 1
Topic sentence: Many marijuana users experience strong withdrawal symptom, which means that marijuana can be addictive
- Sentence 1
- Sentence 2
- Sentence 3
Body Paragraph 2
Topic sentence: Another negative effect is the strong influence that marijuana has on people’s personality: it makes people passive, indifferent and not able to achieve goals
- Sentence 1
- Sentence 2
- Sentence 3
Body Paragraph 3 One more important point to consider is a range of negative effects of marijuana use that can undermine one’s health strongly
- Sentence 1
- Sentence 2
- Sentence 3
November 2nd, 2011
If a student decided to write fiction, such decision implies knowledge about certain characteristics of such form of writing. It is rarely that students are given assignments to write fiction works, and thus, in the scope of this article such work will be perceived as a personal initiative.
In order to learn the peculiarities of writing fiction, merely reading works of fiction is not sufficient. On the other hand, there are many essays on writing that can be utilized to learn about fiction. Essays on writing are popular forms of literary analysis in which a particular style or a style of a particular author is analyzed. There are many essays on writing fiction, available either on websites or in printed publications. Thus, this article will provide an overview of essays on writing fiction, citing popular examples of such types of work.
Examples of Essays on Writing Fiction
There are many essays on writing fiction on the internet, available on websites varying in credibility from educational organizations to personal blogs. A good website that contains several essays on writing fiction can be seen through the website of TK Kenyon, an author of several books, and a fiction enthusiast.
Nevertheless, if a student has doubts on whether essays on writing fiction, found on these websites, are of any good, it would be advisable to consult books instead. The list of books that contains essays on writing fiction includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Writers on Writing by the New York Times.
- Burning Down the House: Essays on Fiction by Charles Baxter.
- On Writers and Writing by John Gardner and Charles Johnson.
October 25th, 2011
The modern world suggests that a person should study throughout their whole life. Besides the traditional schools, there are many others, such as dancing schools, parenthood school, cooking school, etc. All the things that people do are being taught in schools.
What about an essay school? Is there any school, where people are taught how to write an essay? There is no such establishment; however, some useful articles like this one can serve as essay schools.
As any other school, an essay school should have its learning plan. The offered steps for students of an essay school are:
This skill will allow the students of an essay school use the simple and complex constructions and different types of sentences in their essays.
Lexical units and their choice play a great role in essay writing. That is why enriching vocabulary should be one of the key tasks of an essay school.
Developing writing skills
Another task of an essay school should be developing writing skills. This will allow the students write automatically, not spending too much time on choosing appropriate constructions.
Knowing where and how to put the punctuation marks correctly is a general requirement to anyone writing an essay. Therefore, developing these skills is an obligatory part of an essay school program.
Developing analytical thinking